to name a few…
- Ruby on Rails
Check out some of my projects! (click the bottom left navigation pane)
Jan 2016 - Present
- Created and spearheaded strategies that resulted in a 93% sales revenue increase in 2016.
- Managed multiple interdependent projects simultaneously.
- Created new user feedback channels & served as an Analyst on a custom analytics solution for our hydrodynamic modeling application.
July 2014 - January 2016
- Successfully created an agile development cycle by coaching the development team, assisting PO in defining and refining the backlog, and advising on best practices and standards.
- Reduced time between major releases by 83% (1.5 years to 3 months).
November 2012 - July 2014
- Created utility programs and scripts for maintaining and reporting on legacy systems.
- Initial point of contact for ~75% of customer communications for topics including, but not limited to: DRM issues, training events, technical support, and marketing efforts.
Degrees & Certificates
Bloc, Inc, 2018
Scrum Master Certificate
Scrum Alliance, 2016
C# Programming Certificate
University of Washington, 2015
Bachelor of Arts in History
Middle Tennessee State University, 2010